Nixon Base Tide - Red
Simplified tide telling inspired by simpler times. The Base Tide slides 21st century tech into retro design and mod colours.
- Time, Tide, and a Little More: Time, day, date, future tide times, chronograph and countdown timer
- Easy Reading: Simplified negative LCD for easy underwater reading.
- Function and Comfort: 22mm custom injection moulded ultra-soft silicone band
- Durable Construction: 38mm, 100 meter/10 ATM, custom moulded polycarbonate case.
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement: Custom digital module with basic tide. Functions include time of day (12 hour or 24 hour), day/date calendar through 2099, basic tide, future tide, EL backlight, chronograph, and customizable countdown timer. Home screen can be set to display time and date or time and tide.
- Watch Dial: The display is either positive or negative LCD with a printed dial masking.
- Watch Case: 38mm, 100 meter/10 ATM, custom injection molded TR90. Custom molded polycarbonate gasketed pushers, stainless steel screw down caseback, and stainless steel screw bar lugs.
- Watch Band: 22 mm custom injection molded ultra-soft silicone band with a patented locking looper and a solid stainless steel buckle with screw-bar attachment.
- Water Rating: 100 METER / 10 ATM
- Warranty: Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.